zondag 8 november 2015

World Food Championship Burger and Magic Ball

Judging Burger

Judging Burger


Today my first Judging experience at the World Food Championship. After a cup of coffee and breakfast I headed over to the Westgate to see some BBQ teams. After that it was time for my Burger judging experience. From there I went to the Amway for the Orlando Magic.



Today was my first judging day at the World Food Championship 2015 in Kissimmee, Florida.


After having had a stomach filling breakfast and a cop of Waffle House coffee, I went to see some stores, TJ Maxx, Payless and Ross, but could not find anything I liked, so I headed over to the Westgate Resort and Spa to take a tour past all the arrived BBQ teams. Most of the teams had set up their gear, but were not on site, so the site was quiet.


After a walk, I headed over to Celebration, for my first judging experience, the Burger category.


I met Moe Cason and the Wolff Brothers on my way to the Turn In area. Before judging started, I had some time to walk by the competing teams. I looked a bit. All the teams were focussed preparing food and plates and I headed back to take my seat.


After the judging completed I went over to the Westgate site again and met the “LohGages”, Wayne Lohman, Bill Gage and Debby Gage. They are just a great team working their way through all the paperwork, making sure the contest is running as smooth as possible.


From there it was time for me to head over to the Amway Center to see the basketball game between the Orlando Magic and the Toronto Raptors. After four quarters the Magic won and I drove back to get to bed.



World Food Championship Burger and Magic Ball

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten