dinsdag 2 december 2014

Fun in the sun... Again

WDW-CastleIt was not my intention, but a great deal came to me. Flying to Miami and back from Brussels for 280 EUR is a deal I could not resist. So after thinking about it for a couple of days, checking the calendars of colleagues, I decided to go for it.


I booked the round trip Brussels-Miami and will be flying to Miami this Saturday and will return in Brussels on December 20th, just in time for the most wonderful time of the year, Christmas.


So far I have been booking the flight, some hotels, and a lot of things to do.


I will be going to the Miami Dolphins, the Orlando Magic and the Miami Heat. Since it’s almost Christmas Time, I will also be going to the Walt Disney World Verry Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom and will also pay a visit to SeaWorld for a Christmas Celebration. Also on my to do list is a BBQ Contest held in Perry.


DebbieBesides all this I want to pay a visit to Jacksonville, WalMart, some malls and pay a visit to Debbie who used to run PikTails, a scrapbook store.


Right now I’m thinking about whether I should or should not visit Sarasota and Kennedy Space Center, as my schedule is getting overloaded with things to do and see.


FloridaMallAlso I am looking into places to eat. I will surely pay a visit to Uncle Kenny’s in Clermont and want to go to Bubbalou’s Bodacious BBQ in Orlando. I am still looking for decent places for food in Miami, Jacksonville, Titusville, Perry and Orlando. I might or might not go to Sarasota and Naples, so before I have made up my mind about those places, I will not be tempted to look for places to eat around those places.


I just a couple of days, I will be flying over to the sunny state of Florida, all by myself, for a two week fun in the sun vacation.



Fun in the sun... Again

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten